I am

I am 21 years old.
I am someone who has lost their drivers license for 3 months.
I am someone who works in local government and loves every (hard) minute of it.
I am a dark blonde blue eyed girl.
I am creative and love to paint.
I am always able to survive the toughest situations.
I am someone who has had to fight to get where she needs to be.
I am an older sister.
I am the first daughter who was born exactly 2 years and 1 month after her parents were married.
I am someone who suffers from anxiety.
I am hopeless at sports.
I am extremely clumsy.
I am a Christian.
I am someone who loves cats.
I am a baker.
I am a writer and blogger.
I am chocaholic and a shopaholic.
I am a bookworm.
I am currently waiting for the right guy to come along.
I am a dreamer and often has realistic dreams.
I am a cat owner.
I am a ReachOut Youth Ambassador.
I am currently studying to get my diploma in Business Administration.
I am a fighter.
I am someone who keeps her friends close.
I am a pastors daughter.
I am a teachers assistants daughter.
I am someone who lives with Dyspraxia but has never let me stop it from fulfilling my dreams.
I am learning how to fly and leaving and impact on this earth.
I am me.

Comments

Popular Posts