I am the girl

I'm the girl who can quote the whole first 2 seasons of Big Time Rush.
I'm the girl who consistently bites her nails.
I'm the girl who will sing at the top of her lungs while in the car.
I'm the girl who can read a book in 24 hours then spend another 24 hours recovering from reading it.
I'm the girl who talks far to much and at times far to loudly and fast.
I'm the girl who was bullied consistently through school.
I'm the girl who likes to dance in the rain.
I'm the girl who will eat chocolate for breakfast.
I'm the girl who can binge watch a whole TV series in a week.
I'm the girl who has been unemployed for over a year.
I'm the girl who openly talks about her struggles with anxiety and Dyspraxia.
I'm the girl who has made lifelong friends in the most unlikely of places.
I'm the girl who isn't afraid to dream.
I'm the girl who KNOWS that God has a plan for her despite how it currently seems he doesn't.
I'm the girl who can be her own worst enemy.
I'm the girl who has learnt how to fake be happy and smile even when deep down she is breaking.
I'm the girl who always get dressed and out of bed even though she just wants to sleep the day away.
I'm the girl who draws during the sermon at church because if she doesn't she will zone out.
I'm the girl who can paint a picture that tells more than a story.
I'm the girl who is extremely protective of both her sisters and would do anything for them.
I'm the girl who give gifts to people just for the sake of it.
I'm the girl who talks to herself for no reason at all.
I'm the girl who makes up stories in her mind and one day dreams of putting them down on paper.
I'm the girl who knows that with God on your side you can never hit rock bottom.
I'm the girl who isn't ashamed to be herself anymore.

Comments

Popular Posts