Just another phone call

Yesterday my phone rang and I answered it, I thought it was the wrong number to be honest as it was private number (and a private number had rung me earlier but hadn't left a voicemail or anything)! But it wasn't it was regarding the job I had applied for and had good feelings about (and a tip off from one of my referees) and I couldn't believe it! The job I had initially applied for had been filled already internally but this one is even better and the job description matches my experience perfectly. It just sounds like my job, it would be for 3 days a week (just over 22 hours) which means I could study one of those days and have a day to chill and catch up with friends. The interview is on Wednesday at 2.30pm so prayers would be appreciated its meant to go for 45 minutes then at 3.30pm I have an employment agency meeting just round the corner so the timing is perfect. My biggest fears are that I will babble on too much or have mental blanks and not know what to say! I think it does help that I have had an interview at a similar place before so I kinda know what to expect but every interview is different.
At the moment I am trying not to think about it but I know that whatever happens it's in God's hands and that he knows what he is doing.

Comments

Popular Posts