Is the door shut or not?

Lets cut to the chase here, this is not a happy I finally have a job post this is a what on earth is God doing post.
Yesterday I was checking my emails when I got one saying that unfortunately I was not successful in getting the job I went for 2 weeks ago and so badly wanted to say I was disappointed is an understatement and I spent most of yesterday crying on and off and then I went for a long drive to finish up my log book. During the drive I made the decision that I would give up on ever getting into admin and just not apply for anymore jobs as to me that door had been shut. During our stop for lunch my phone rang and it was a recruitment agency asking if I could come in today for an interview regarding a position I applied. So this morning I travelled to the city and had the interview.
The thing is that I am so confused as to what is happening in my life! I missed out on this amazing job that I so badly wanted and I am finally ready to face reality that maybe just maybe admin isn't for me. Yet I had this interview today and then this afternoon I missed a call and on my voicemail there was a message from a company wanting me to call them back regarding an application on Seek so tomorrow I will have to call them back (it was 4.45pm when they rang and I only just checked my phone). I just want a job and to work, I want to earn money and start contributing to society and I just want to feel wanted.
I wish I could have some indication of what God has planned for me because it seems that nothing is ever straight forward with me and for once I just want things to be easy just once.

Comments

Popular Posts