Finally a crazy busy week!

Well this past week has (so far) been crazy. I did a day of work on Sunday working for a photography company which is owned by a couple at my church this pretty much involved getting up at 5.15am (not a typo), taking payment and entering things into Excel. Then I came home for 2 hours before racing off again for a girls night with the (awesome) girls who go to my church, we ate fish and chips, watched Pitch Perfect and had chocolate fondue, this meant that I didn't go to bed until 11.00pm (it was worth it though). I spent Monday lounging around the house feeling like a zombie when I got a phone regarding a job interview for the next day.
The interview went really well and I could see myself working for the company long term so praying that I get it, then that afternoon I get another phone call regarding an interview for today. The interview was only a first round interview but I think I did ok, though I am unsure of the company. Then I got a phone call regarding yet another interview which after looking where it was located and just not seeing it possible to get there I had to cancel it (I wish companies would post their addresses on Seek!). So I went from having no interviews to having had 3 (I still count the one I had to cancel), which is unheard of in this job market.
I have no idea how I managed to land all these interviews when I have done nothing different than what I have done in the past. I guess it all comes down to trusting God and knowing that things do get better even if at times it doesn't feel like it.
In between all of the above I managed to read the latest Bloodlines book by Richelle Mead, Silver Shadows which was amazing (its the sister series to Vampire Academy and well worth a read if you loved the books) and I can't wait for the 6th and final instalment to come out in February next year. Started painting a (small) canvas and managed to get back on the cross trainer (I went ice skating last Tuesday I fell over on the ice and my right knee has been a nice shade of purple ever since, so given my history of bruising the actual knee bone I didn't want to risk making it worse by exercising for at least a week).
This past week may have been crazy but I wouldn't have it any other way, its good to be busy and feel needed/wanted :)

Comments

Popular Posts